Friday, October 3, 2008

Highschool Night

In the middle of the week, My crazy friend Marie a.k.a Mario called me up to say that she was taking me out on a date. Of course, that was just a lame excuse to get her motherly friend to get all excited. It turns out after a dozen exchange of cruel words that we were going to a birthday party of a long lost classmate and a get together of other more batchmates (hehehe my first batch that is) Here are some pictures taken that night.I must say that partying with old classmates and reminiscing highschool escapades really made that night worth it even if I would only get a 4 hours of sleep.
Marie decided to come in a costume and be a girl that night. Nagpamake-up pa.
These were pictures taken in Marie's house with yet another long lost classmate Sharon Rosenfeld or otherwise known as Nika Valencia.
Me, Mela and Ileana
The rest of the gang.
My Crazy friend-Mario!







Well, for whatever it was worth, get togethers are usually fun and crazy and I am glad I came.

No comments: