Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One Proud Mama

Here's one of the best post birthday gift I received this month. I was contemplating at first if I should post...but I realized this is a first for me. I have never ever gotten these kind of grades in my entire life. Kaya please pagbigyan niyo na kong magyabang.Baka di na maulit.(hahahaha knock on wood)
Si Bianca talaga ang magtataguyod sa pamilyang ito! Go anak!I am so proud of you.

My daughter's first trimestral report card.




When I saw this, I felt like kneeling down where ever I was and weep for joy!
I never stopped thanking God that day.


And your real dad said "I love you and so proud of you"



2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Wow! Way to go, Bianc!

Kakatuwa puro line of 9! She deserves a big hug from mommy and daddy JEFF! Haha!

NotASinnerNotASaint said...

wala naman talaga masama managinip diba?
Congratulations to Bianca!!!