Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SIMPLE

I think its summer here in Manila this September.Super Hot! I took a short walk to the store from the school just about 50 steps but I already felt the ultra violet rays of the sun already in my dermis. I think this is really something else...Too much GLOBAL HEATING not WARMING na talaga. I won't be surprised if the next day I wake up and see snow outside my window. (hahahaha) Anyway, my day is just like any other day...RUSHED! multi tasking galore. But you know the start of the month has been really full of blessings. Sarap talaga kapag birthday month!Yup, My birthday is coming up and I am excited. Usually, my birthday month is always a happy month for my family.In fact, its already starting.
last night I opened my mail and read an interesting forwarded email and I'd like to share it with anybody who might stumble. Here it goes, maybe you can always keep these in mind and find yourself a million times unburdened by the everyday hustle and bustle of things.

  • Take a 30 minute walk everyday and smile.
  • Sit in silence for about 10 minute each day.when you wake up in the morning say this statement" My purpose today is..."
  • Live with the 3 E's: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy"and the 3 F's: Faith, Family and Friends"
  • Spend more time with the people over 70 and age 6.
  • Dream more while you are awake.
  • Try to make at least 3 people smile each
  • day.
  • Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests.
  • Smile and Laugh more it will keep the energy vampires away.
  • Life isn't fair but its still good.
  • Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
  • Don't take yourself so seriously, No one else does.
  • You don't have win every argument. Agree to disagreements.
  • Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, don't save for special occasions.Today is special.
  • No One is in charge of your happiness except you.
  • Forgive everyone for everything.
  • Time heals almost every thing. Give time time.
  • However good or bad a situation is, everything will change.
  • Your job won' t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in Touch
  • Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
  • The best is yet to come.
  • believe
  • No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
  • Do the right thing.
  • Call your family often.
  • Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: Today i accomplished...I am thankful for..."
  • Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
  • Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney world and you certainly don't want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
-anonymous-

Sometimes as much as we don't want to complicate our lives, we find ourselves in the same rut all over again. Sometimes the simpliest things we can do are the hardest thing to do. Don't you agree?




3 comments:

teacherpat said...

AMEN!

NotASinnerNotASaint said...

Can I disagree to agree?
Or is it can I agree to disagree? Or can I agree to agree?
Love what you wrote. I have read that email as well. And with your permission, I will post this in my blog too to remind me to do those things everyday. I will post it here in my work area, in my multiply and facebook.

Fides said...

yes ri, this should be our mantra everyday...