Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happiness and Joys

Here I am again finding the words, the thoughts to write...It is like everything I do is a struggle for me. There are so many things I want to do, to improve and yet I feel I don't know where to start. San nga ba?I've been reading and reading stuff about IMPROVEMENT as in all kinds like blogs, articles,books...etc. I even try my best to buy myself a magazine that will help me improve myself and my home but it seems those things I read are not enough to motivate me. I read in a blog I've been reading lately that to do things with enthusiasm and eagerness, you must unearth your core of what motivates you...so let me think...maybe I should rephrase or reword MOTIVATE instead INTO THESE QUESTIONS:

1. What relaxes me?
2.What makes me happy?or What makes me feel good?

Let me tackle the 2nd question, baka makapaisip-isip na rin ako.

  • The beach and the sound of the waves.
  • A windy day and feeling it on my face and hair.
  • heart to heart talks with positive response from Jeffrey
  • A hug from my daughter.
  • Family "Harutan" time
  • bank dates with Jeffrey
  • A Phone call from my brother
  • A sensible chat with my mom.
  • My morning walk/jog at the church
  • A romantic, "feel good "articles, movies that moves me and inspires me
  • a productive day with no glitches
  • a mile stone of a student done in my class.
  • john loyd, aga muhlach, anne curtis or the ASAP family.
  • a good laugh with Kat-ab.
  • get togethers with Pat,Aries,Ria,Kerwin,Krisan and Richard
  • afternoon office hour telebabad talks with Sunny.
  • afternoon walks with teacher Jill.
  • "Love talk" with younger generation
  • being able to write and organize my thoughts.
  • Cleaning and organizing spaces in my house.
  • PAYING BILLS AND DEBTS.
  • doing over due chores.
  • eating out with family and friends.
  • a good book.
  • watching clouds.
  • sunset
  • giving a gift to someone who truly was happy when she received it.
  • settling differences.
  • being more assertive.
  • being honest.
  • reminiscing some teen memories.

I think there are so much more that makes me feel good but I could only think of these things just for now.

No comments: