Sunday, July 27, 2008

THOUGHTS AND THINGS

I stumbled upon reading my co-teacher's wish list and I told myself I should have my own.Why not? Every once in a while I'd think of something I wished I could have and I said, I should start writing it out because as they say"thoughts become things"However, I was never the type of person inclined to material things so as you read on, you'll notice that things are not merely the ones written here but also ideas and thoughts that could contribute to a better life. This is in random order.

  • schedule of interview and medical check-up by the US embassy.
  • finding Mr. Gatdula Manalo
  • IPOD (any model except shuffle)
  • a new mobile phone with camera, FM radio and that can play saved mp3 files
  • a new digicam or better yet a dslr
  • a desk sharpener
  • funds for a house make over
  • 5,000 pesos for a divisoria shopping spree.
  • 6 new pillows (that does not get deformed easily)
  • a basket bike
  • funds to pay debts and bills.
  • efficient househelp
  • boracay getaway trip
  • bangkok trip
  • davao trip
  • a bike
  • a new sedan
  • Ruffles potato chips
  • ASAP tickets or passes
  • better yet tickets and moolah to go AROUND the WORLD
  • a house of our own
  • 3 days of ME time (to which I know I will never survive)
  • new pair of Havainas
  • starbucks gift certificates
  • a date with JOHN LOYD (i'm sure hubby wouldn't mind :) )
  • 1 pack of reeses/kisses/Mauna Loa/any pure milk brand of chocolate)
  • gift certificates to any mall
  • "A Walk this Way" tour given as a gift. (lovely)
It isn't much but maybe these THOUGHTS would become THINGS...so if I'll be able to receive these things on my BIRTHDAY (which is soon , my count down will start tomorrow) ANY OF THESE will put the BIGGEST smile on my face (kahit yung date lang kay John Loyd) and I hope somebody I know will stumble on my blog and read it. Therefore, i will be hopeful and positive. Goodluck to me.

Promise, this one will really do.




let me reiterate ONE MORE TIME...
This one will do...HAPPINESS


I can already here my friends screaming at me "ANG BAKYA KO" birthday ko naman eh!so what!

1 comment:

NotASinnerNotASaint said...

hindi ko kinaya kakatawa si john loyd!!!!!! hahaha