Thursday, July 3, 2008

JUST DO IT!

10 minutes ago, I opened up my blog and stared at the blank page in front of me. Now what, di ko na naman alam kung anong isusulat ko but a few moments after...chatting with Patring ( a creative genious + fashionista ever) who gave me the blog address of another friend, Krisan na idol ko din pagdating sa pagkacreative in everthing she does...eto na nakapagsulat din ako, of course, nagbasa naman ako ng blog niya and I really got INGGIT to the highest level after reading her latest post. I tell myself I can do this too but why can't I, dami ko kasi laging hang-ups pwede ko naman gawin but knowing me sometimes my great ideas just seem to stay wherever they are and just stay there in my brain...no follow through pero inisiip ko days seem to fly by so fast that you end up having regrets in the end and I don't want that anymore if I want to have a better way of living. I get inspired easily but just inspired...I have this tendency to settle and just make reasons ( a lot of it) and excuses which in the end is just full of crap...
Time is running short. Don't want to wake up one day heavily burdened telling smyself, "I should have done this or that..."That Nike tag line just fits this thought perfectly, JUST DO IT.

No comments: