Friday, July 4, 2008

What I Learned Today...

1. If you make a mistake.Don't dwell on it. Move On...

I am a person who who is not good in details. I tell myself I will be careful next time, I'll do this and that but the mistake happens every now and then...That's my life in a nutshell. What's worse, I dwell on it and stuff it in my brain and I'll make sure that I'll suffer thinking about the mistake I had and I hate it! I hate it!!!!I want it erased, deleted and completely forgotten but of course, its not that easy. I really, really need to work on this!(seriously)

2. Friends will come and go but there will be some that you'll keep for life.(really keep)

I have a lot of friends...I am friends with anybody I meet but of course just in a certain level but I am quite friendly with everyone that I am with. But I have friends that I will never let go. I don't see them often but when we do, it was just like yesterday all over again and then, I have a friend whom I see more often than usual but we never ran out of stories to share with one another. Thank God for these people, they keep me sane and repaired.And yes, they are my angels in disguise sent down from heaven to comfort me love me, need me and appreciate for what I am...

No comments: